@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} Dancing In The Rain
QueEn of BiTches




I wanted to type this long ass description bout me.
But I'm too lazy.
So I'll just describe myself in one sentence:

I am special =)

mE m3 Me

    follow me on Twitter


    Tweet Twitter
    FaceBook is addicting

    2010 Resolutions

    + Spend less. Save more.
    + Get another tattoo
    + Control my temper
    + Keep in touch with more people
    + Spend less.
    + To control my impatient-ness
    + Work hard
    + Stop smoking
    + Drink less
    + Stop having blackout nights
    + Exercise more
    + Spend less.
    + Eat more
    + Blog more
    + Stop procasinating
    + Stop skipping meals
    + Master my French

    I *heart*

    + My Bunny
    + Drinking =)
    + Clubbing
    + Chocolates
    + My Besties
    + Laughing
    + Swimming
    + Towering heels
    + Movies
    + Flaming Lamborghini
    + Laughing
    + Sunglasses
    + Dancing in d rain
    + Crying in d dark

    FrieNdly BitChes of miNe

    Joann
    Denise
    Shin Yi
    Esther

    Lynette
    Audrey
    Selyna
    Nicole
    Rosalyn
    Kenny
    Avril
    Csyin
    Natalie
    Rachael

    JusT sPit it ouT




    Fav Sites

    How To Eat a Cupcake
    Baking Mum
    Bakerella

    ForGet thE paSt


  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • August 2011
  • September 2011
  • April 2013

  • And Live In The Present

    Saturday, March 14, 2009


    It's fucking nice to be d only 2 nieces my both uncles has from my mother's side. Cz they don't have any children of their own and so naturally they shower us their attention. But only during CNY cz it's d only time of d year we'll ever meet. Cz of some fucked up sibling rivalry n all.

    But it's nice. Cz when we do well in our exams, they reward us. Sometimes better then my parents. My sis recently got her SPM results and guess what that smart ass got? Eight fucking A's. So my big uncle gave her eight fucking hundred. Lucky bitch. (but anyway, still congratz 2 her. I knew she'll get good results cz she's d smart ass of d family. But a B for fucking EST? that is plain ridiculous) And my big uncle gives us money every year to buy clothes or spend and they both gives us big anypaos every year. So fucking sorry that i like them cz they give us $$. But that's all they really do.

    But there's a downside as well. Cz we're their only nieces, they wanna pass their knowledge 2 us or whatever fuck. Like 2day, my big uncle ask me whether i wanna learn the art of tea. Not just any tea. Chinese fucking tea. I almost fuck up my wine la, so how the hell am i gonna learn chinese tea. And my small uncle keep asking me 2 join Amway. The fuck? I'm nt business ppl la. If i don't trust/ use a product i sure cannot persuade ppl 2 try.

    And another thing ppl. Just stop asking me why i dont wanna learn to fucking drive. I just don't. I'm sick of explaining y and i don't wanna drive ok? End of story.

    My popo is gonna do sugery 2day cz her small intestine is blocked and makes her throw up anything she puts in her stomach and is in fucking pain. She also has cancer in her liver and another part (dont rmb). Doctor said it's gonna be a 50-50 chance but i know she'll be fucking fine. Cz she's my grandma. And she's fucking strong.

    But if anything do happened to her (touch wood) i'm sure i'll cry like a fucking baby. But i know in d end i'll be happy for her and mayb jealous too. Cz she gets to leave this fucked up world. And she's been alone for far too long. My grandpa died when i was 8. I'm almost 19 now. 10 whole fucking years. I don't know how she does it. Seriously.

    But her being in d hosp brings sadness yet happiness. Cz my mom and uncles are finally (i hope) putting their rubbish behind them and they meet up practically every night to visit my grandma. In a way i'm kinda glad my grandma has that sickness where she hardly rmbs any1 or anything anymore. Cz i think she'll be fucking sad if this is what it takes for her children to get togather. I know i will.

    I would say i'm fucking sorry for all d fucks in here (I already tried my best 2 lessen it) bt whatever la. I know the story is a bad for me but i can't help it. It's fucking nice. So blame d author =)

    It's super bz here 2day and d phone is irratating d hell outta me. I shld nt hav agreed to work 2day bt i'm a nice girl. And my boss is enjoying her holiday in Perth and her sat part time girl cannot come so being d nice girl, I'll sacrifice my fucking saturday.

    Sometimes, i wish i can burn d fucking phone.

    And never underestimate d power of a miniskirt. And flirting =)

    And she survived.. ;