@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} Dancing In The Rain
QueEn of BiTches




I wanted to type this long ass description bout me.
But I'm too lazy.
So I'll just describe myself in one sentence:

I am special =)

mE m3 Me

    follow me on Twitter


    Tweet Twitter
    FaceBook is addicting

    2010 Resolutions

    + Spend less. Save more.
    + Get another tattoo
    + Control my temper
    + Keep in touch with more people
    + Spend less.
    + To control my impatient-ness
    + Work hard
    + Stop smoking
    + Drink less
    + Stop having blackout nights
    + Exercise more
    + Spend less.
    + Eat more
    + Blog more
    + Stop procasinating
    + Stop skipping meals
    + Master my French

    I *heart*

    + My Bunny
    + Drinking =)
    + Clubbing
    + Chocolates
    + My Besties
    + Laughing
    + Swimming
    + Towering heels
    + Movies
    + Flaming Lamborghini
    + Laughing
    + Sunglasses
    + Dancing in d rain
    + Crying in d dark

    FrieNdly BitChes of miNe

    Joann
    Denise
    Shin Yi
    Esther

    Lynette
    Audrey
    Selyna
    Nicole
    Rosalyn
    Kenny
    Avril
    Csyin
    Natalie
    Rachael

    JusT sPit it ouT




    Fav Sites

    How To Eat a Cupcake
    Baking Mum
    Bakerella

    ForGet thE paSt


  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • January 2009
  • February 2009
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • June 2009
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010
  • March 2010
  • April 2010
  • May 2010
  • June 2010
  • July 2010
  • August 2010
  • September 2010
  • October 2010
  • November 2010
  • December 2010
  • January 2011
  • February 2011
  • March 2011
  • April 2011
  • May 2011
  • June 2011
  • August 2011
  • September 2011
  • April 2013

  • And Live In The Present

    Wednesday, June 30, 2010


    Have you ever went in a shop swearing that you wont spent a dime or only get exactly what you needed but SOMEHOW ended up leaving the shop with so much more? Well I have ALL THE TIME.

    It wasn't a shop this time. It was a fucking hair saloon. I went in expecting to just cut my hair which is not worth more than $90. Which looks gorgeous albeit a wee bit too short for my liking. Cz I had split fucking ends.

    Oh btw, I burned my fucking hair. When they say human burning flesh is the worst smell of all, they are fucking lying. It's the hair that produce the fuckass stinky smell. I had my hair in a side fish braid at work n I was holding a tray of candles. I didn't realize that everytime I bent, my hair got veeerrrryyy near to the flame. And so I prolly burn a couple inches of cz I bent down around 14 times. And there I was, wondering what is that deathlike smell coming from. LOL Then I hysterically called Rokk to make an apt the nx day. The lady who answered prolly think I'm nuts or some shit.

    Anyway I somehow left Rokk Ebony with shampoo and conditioner. Cause my ah-may-zing-ly gorgeous GAY hairdresser convinced me that the Kevin Murphy shampoo will help my hair. I admit, I've been neglecting taking care of it for a few months d (hence the split ends). So I said why fucking not. And i cost me $80. EIGHTY! I spent RM240 on shampooooo. My mom would shit a fucking cow if she finds out man.

    The shampoo n conditioner. Pretty special bottle. Guess how BIG is it?

    YUP! That fucking big! It's suppose to last me 3-4 months tho. And promises me amazing gorgeous soft shiny healthy hair. If not... Mr Murphy, u'll be expecting a fucking call. We'll see in a few days.

    Moving on, this is one reason why I like working in an Executive Lounge.

    No, not because I get to build shit and waste time. It's because I get time to waste to play with really adorable 6 yo boy. He was bored cz his parents was talking with another guest. So he came n bug me to play with him. And we build this "tower" out of round coasters which was fucking tough cz it kept rolling. So we ended up using blu tack to hold it. Hahaha N he cried when it was time to leave.

    Oh! And I've already (kind of) decided where and what I wanna tattoo! I wanna get it on my shoulder. Now I can't fucking wait to go back to msia!!

    Smtg like this bt with words instead.

    And she survived.. ;